Friday, April 10, 2020

It's National Siblings Day!

It's National Siblings Day! Here are some of the siblings in my family!



The above picture is of my great grandfather, William Joseph Rueff, Jr. and his brothers. From L-R: Charles William Rueff (sitting), Philip George Rueff (standing), Andrew Grover Cleveland "Andy" Rueff (sitting in center) and my great grandfather, William Joseph Rueff, Jr. They are the sons of William Joseph Rueff, Sr. and his wife Caroline Kuhn Rueff. ca. 1898



This is one of my favorite photos! From L-R: John Christopher "JC" Rueff, George Kenneth Rueff (my grandfather), William Edward "Bill" Rueff, Norman A. Rueff, Irvin Charles "Bud" Rueff, Frank William Rueff and my great grandfather, William Joseph Rueff, Jr. 



This is my grandfather, William Elmer Williams (left) and his older sister, Eloise Williams Rich. ca. 1913


My boys, Kenny on the left and David on the right. Brothers forever! ca.1982


My siblings and I in 1973.


This is one of my favorite pictures of me and my sisters. It was taken on 10 October 2015, Pensacola, Florida at our cousins wedding reception. 


My Dad with his big sister.




And the newest generation of siblings in my family! My grandsons. Never has little brother been so eagerly waited for and so loved by his big brother. 

©2020, Dawn M. Kogutkiewicz, genealogical researcher and writer of Dawning Genealogy. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Great photos, Dawn! Love the picture of you with your sisters in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your valuable information post. I think Ceramic Protection is one of the leading paint Ceramic Paint Protection . We have a well trained and qualified applicator. We provide premium car paint protection and rust proofing services in Brisbane. Ceramic Protection – World Renowned Quality Applicators!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solar based energy has changed the force business and for valid justifications. First off, it gives perfect, environmentally friendly power that can be utilized for assorted purposes, including controlling homes, warming water, driving vehicles, and then some. Sun oriented force is tackled from the sun, which we can't run out of dissimilar to different wellsprings of energy like flammable gas, oil, and coal. Furthermore, these non-renewable energy sources emanate carbon impression that influences water, soil, and air quality, and are answerable for environmental change.

    You'll likewise encounter critical investment funds with sun based energy. The expense of sun powered boards has dropped essentially lately, and with no dropping parts to separate, you will likewise save money on upkeep. Since you will create power, your energy costs will drop. The amount you save money on your flow power bills will rely upon the size of your nearby planetary group, its energy proficiency rate, and your energy utilization needs.


    Phone: +441218271200

    business email: info@solarpanelinstallers.co.uk

    Website: https://www.solarpanelinstallers.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete