Friday, June 20, 2014

Hello,

My name is Dawn. I am new to blogging but not genealogy. I want to share what I know with my family and hopefully leave something remarkable for future generations. I also hope to meet others who are researching the same families that I am so that we may share information and learn from one another.

My maternal lines run deep in Louisville, Kentucky! The people and families I have been working on for years now are the descendants of William Rueff (c.1792-aft 7 June 1860) and the allied families of these descendants. 

My paternal lines also run deep and not just in Kentucky but also Pennsylvania, North Carolina, England, and a Caribbean Island or two. My paternal grandfather, William Elmer Williams line is driving me crazy but his wife, Peggy Scott Rich's lines have been documented very well and goes back to the 14th century.

And a very special thank you to Thomas MacEntee for suggesting the name of my blog!

Take care!

3 comments:

  1. You're inspiring! Can't wait to see what unfolds here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you doing this. It will be fun to see when you get around to posting where our lines intersect....way back...!

    ReplyDelete