Friday, March 27, 2020

COVID-19 (coronavirus) Journal Entry # 4

27 March 2020

How are you doing today? 

My Thoughts and Feelings:

Today is my 22nd Wedding Anniversary! My husband Tommy is the best! He loves our family and the source of my strength! I love you with all my heart and then some. Since we can't really go out to celebrate I am going to make a crustless quiche for dinner tonight!

September 2019

We also had a good visit with our dear friend, Bill. We certainly enjoyed his company and look forward to his next visit, hopefully sooner rather than later! 

Last night we had a beautiful sunset! Here is one of the pictures I took.




COVID-19 Update:

As of yesterday, the city of Myrtle Beach has closed down hotels, motels, condo hotels, rental properties including Airbnb's, VRBO properties and all campgrounds. Anyone who is currently at any of these types of properties must be leave by noon on Sunday, 29 March 2020. Any reservations beginning on Saturday, 28 March 2020 must be cancelled or rescheduled for after 30 April 2020. The only exception are those who have been occupying units since 1 March 2020 however, they are restricted from having visitors stay with them until further notice. For more information on this you can read about it at here.

Just for fun: 

Here are the names I am researching for my maternal line. My Mom's family is from Louisville, Kentucky. Her oldest ancestor arrived in Louisville sometime between 1820-1850. I put 1850 as the latest date because that is the first census I find my 4th and 5th grandfather's Charles Karl Rueff and William Rueff, respectively. They are immigrants but unfortunately I have not been able to find their arrival into the US, yet!


©2020, Dawn M. Kogutkiewicz, genealogical researcher and writer of Dawning Genealogy. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment