Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Welcome to the World Serena!

Congratulations to my niece, Noell who brought a beautiful little girl named Serena into the world yesterday. I am so very happy for you and your new little family. I am truly thrilled for your Mom and Dad because being a grandparent is awesome! And by now Serena, has you all wrapped around her little fingers!




Dear Serena,

Welcome to the world precious little girl! 

I hope you have eyes that are bright like starlight.

I hope you are sugar and spice but mischievious too!

I hope your laugh sounds like the tinkling of bells.

I hope your heart is full of grace.

I hope that you reach for dragonflies, lady bugs, butterflies and the wonders of the world.

Most of all, little girl I hope that you know how much you are loved!

Love,

Aunt Dawn

 


No comments:

Post a Comment