Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Dawing Genealogy is Celebrating 100 Posts!!


With yesterday's post, "Memorial Day 2015 - ALL gave some and some gave ALL"  I hit a milestone for me and my blog! This post was # 100 !!

I will be honest, I never imagined when I started my blog, Dawning Genealogy eleven months ago that I would have hit this milestone in under a year. I cannot thank the genea-community enough for your support and encouragement and your guidance. I do have a few people I would like acknowledge who from the beginning were cheering me on, Thomas MacEntee, Cathy Meder-Dempsey, True Lewis, and Michelle Ganus Taggart. 

Of course, I also need to thank my family and friends who have been just as supportive too!

Thank you reading my blog, your feedback and comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment