Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving



We will be spending Thanksgiving with our son, David and his wife Cassie and of course our adorable little grandson, Easton.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. We are in generally good health and my husband Tommy accepted a promotion at work. I am so excited to have added a new family member this year with the birth of our grandson, Easton, what a gift he has been! I am grateful for my family both near and far. I am also very grateful for my friends both old and new.

This year I started a blog about my family research and it has been well received so far. I can't thank my family, friends and genealogy friends enough for your support and encouragement since I started my blog in June. I have found the process both challenging and exhilarating. I have many ideas on how to share my family history now I just need to put them on "paper" and post them.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families!

Take care,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment