Friday, October 10, 2014

An Open Letter to my son Kenny

Dear Kenny,

It has been thirty four years since you were born. Having you is one of the many blessings that I have been given in my life. I will never forget the day you were born for it is forever etched in my heart!

What a funny, charming and silly little boy you were growing up. As you got older, it was very clear that girls all loved you! You and David have given some of my most cherished memories! As a matter of fact, you have given our entire family, both the Kitts's and the Williams's many wonder memories that we all cherish.

So today in honor of your birthday, I am going to see the new movie, Dracula Untold as we share a love for movies especially when they involve the supernatural! Then tonight Tommy & I will go out to dinner at Olive Garden, your favorite restaurant and share a toast to you.

Happy Birthday, Kenny! I miss you more than you can possibly imagine but I know that you are with me, forever in my heart and soul.

I love you to the moon and back times infinity,

Momma



The first days at home with your Dad and I. 
 The many faces of Kenny! 



Kenny and David, brothers always and forever!

All pictures are in the personal collection of Dawn Kogutkiewicz and may not be reproduced with out consent. Copyright 2014

2 comments: