Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Top 5 Posts for Dawning Genealogy in 2016


While I didn't write as many posts as I had planned, I did have great responses to those I did post here at Dawning Genealogy! I am constantly amazed at how you my readers are always there to encourage and support me and I thank you one and all.

Here are my Top 5 Posts for 2016:

1. A List of My Favorite Websites is a list of all my favorite websites in regards to genealogy. 

2. What Else Can I Do to Prove These Are Two Different People? This is the story of two women, Victoria J Neel and Victoria Spradling. I had been told that these two women were the same person so I set out to prove that in fact they were not and could not be considering that they never crossed paths in life.

3. Check, Check and Check Again! This is a post about two men named William G. Kitts. One was born in 1838 and the other circa 1819. Everyone seemed to think that these two men were one in the same but my first clue was the year of birth discrepancy, 19 years is a big difference! 

4. Genealogy Education ~ Researching Civil War Ancestors in South Carolina in August 2015 I had the opportunity to attend a workshop at the South Carolina Department of Archives and History about researching Civil War Ancestors in South Carolina. It was very informative and gave me new sources to check for my children's paternal grandmother's line in South Carolina.

5. Are You Having Problems Finding Your Favorite Blogs? This post was about an issue with Google and their requirement for readers of Google/Blogspot blogs to have a Google account.

Here are my 3 Favorite Posts for 2016:

1. Happy Father's Day My post for Father's Day for the three most important men in my life, my Dad, my husband, Tommy and my son, David.

2. Movin' On Up! My post congratulating my son on a new job and the next adventure in his life.

3. Monday's With Easton # 6 My last post about Monday's with Easton! Once his ear infections cleared up he was back at daycare and keeping him in a routine was vital for Mommy and Daddy! However, that doesn't mean I won't be writing about my Doodlebug in the future!  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment