Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Welcome to the World Lillian Elizabeth!

Congratulations to my cousin, Ashley and her husband, Josh who brought a beautiful little girl named Lillian Elizabeth into the world yesterday. I am so very happy for you both and your new little family. Congratulations to your Mom and Dad and especially to your grandparents, Kenny and Barbara, because that makes your precious little girl their 15th great grandchild! Congratulations to Josh's family too!


Dear Lilly Beth,

Welcome to the world precious little girl! 

I hope you have eyes that are bright like starlight.

I hope you are sugar and spice but mischievious too!

I hope your laugh sounds like the tinkling of bells.

I hope your heart is full of grace.

I hope that you reach for dragonflies, lady bugs, butterflies and the wonders of the world.

Most of all, little girl I hope that you know how much you are loved!

Love,

Cousin Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment