Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Welcome to Our Family Annie Marie!!!

Congratulations to my cousin, Melissa and her husband Steve on your newest family member, Annie Marie!! She is absolutely adorable! I am so very happy for you and your family. Congratulations to my cousin Donna and her hubby Steve on their beautiful granddaughter! Congratulations to my Aunt Barbara and Uncle Kenny on their newest great granddaughter too!




Dear Annie Marie,

Welcome to our family precious little girl! 

You have eyes that are bright like starlight, beautiful red hair and a smile a mile wide.

I hope you are sugar and spice but mischievious too!

I know your laugh sounds like the tinkling of bells.

I hope your heart is full of grace.

I hope that you reach for dragonflies, lady bugs, butterflies and the wonders of the world.

Most of all, little girl I hope that you know how much you are loved!

Love,

Cousin Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment