Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Welcome to the World Riley!!!

Congratulations to my cousin, Jonathan and his fiance Samantha who brought a beautiful little girl named Riley into the world yesterday. I am so very happy for you both and your new little family. Jonathan I am truly thrilled for your Mom and Dad because being a grandparent is awesome! And by now Riley, has you all wrapped around her little fingers! Congratulations to my cousin Robin and her hubby Mathis on their beautiful granddaughter and Congratulations to Samantha's family too!




Dear Riley,

Welcome to the world precious little girl! 

I hope you have eyes that are bright like starlight.

I hope you are sugar and spice but mischievious too!

I hope your laugh sounds like the tinkling of bells.

I hope your heart is full of grace.

I hope that you reach for dragonflies, lady bugs, butterflies and the wonders of the world.

Most of all, little girl I hope that you know how much you are loved!

Love,

Cousin Dawn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment