Friday, September 4, 2015

Family Photo Friday ~ William Elmer Williams and Eloise Williams Rich


This is one of the few pictures I have of my grandfather, William Elmer "Billy" Williams and his sister and my great Aunt Eloise Williams Rich. Billy was born in 1910 and Eloise in 1904. I put the date on this photo at around 1911 or 1912. They are the children of William Points and Sarah Elizabeth (Lucas) Williams. I have written before of my Grandpa Billy and if you can read that post here, (http://dawninggenealogy.blogspot.com/2015/01/52-ancestors-challenge-2015-1.html). I have wonderful memories of my Great Aunt, Eloise though! She and her family will be in another post later. I loved it when we would go to visit Eloise and her husband, Dr. Albert Perrin Rich.




No comments:

Post a Comment